For all of you who might have missed it (which is hard to believe), Fringe has finally ended! The season finale aired on January 18th, and it fortunately left us feeling mostly satisfied and fulfilled even though we were sad to see it end!
If you happened to miss the great end to Fringe, here is a recap. Careful! There are spoilers, so read at your own risk!
- We were treated to seeing the Observers and the "loyalists" taste some of the horrible endings others went through in the first four years.
- Viewers also got to go back to the "alternate universe" for a little while, and saw that Bolivia and Link had a family!
- Donald died and Michael played a music box in a beautifully sad moment. Sad!
- September wanted to walk off into the future with Michael, …
Read more >
The day is almost here, Fringe fans! The 100th and final episode of Fringe will be airing on January 18th and then one of our favorite TV series will be over. Before getting weepy about the inevitable end, let's make our predictions about how things are going to end after five seasons for Peter Bishop, Olivia Dunham, and Walter Bishop!
- Maybe they will turn back time to stop everything from happening? If they succeed, Observers never exist, September never distracts Walter, Peter never dies, etc.
- More father-son bonding between Walter and Peter. We'll probably cry...
- Someone is probably going to die, maybe Michael? It could also be Peter. In the promo, we see that he leaves a message for Olivia which seems like it could foreshadowing his disappearan…
Read more >
So Season Five started off with a bang in the premiere, Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11!
In this new season, the year is 2036 and the overpowering Observers rule. The Fringe team - preserved in amber for 20 years - is now a rebel resistance team fighting for freedom. We see Peter Bishop reunited with his daughter Etta, and the gang is able to find Olivia Dunham! Unfortunately, Walter Bishop gets taken and interrogated, but he later gets saved. All in all, this premiere was sweet, sad, scary, and just everything rolled into one episode!
What did you think of the premiere? Share your thoughts and predictions for the season below!Read more >
Sadly, the fifth and final season of Fringe will be airing September 28, 2012 to February 1, 2013, but fans of the show obviously can re-watch all the episodes to their heart's desire! For people new to the show, do not fear- beginner's guide is here!!
Fringe is a science fiction television series co-created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci. The series deals with a research scientist named Walter Bishop (described as "Frankenstein mixed with Albert Einstein"), his son Peter Bishop, and an FBI agent, Olivia Dunham who brings them back together.
The show follows the exploits of the trio as they investigate aspects of reanimation, teletransportation, etc. (aka some real crazy cool stuff) as the Fringe Division, a task force focuse…
Read more >